Société Générale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to website Société Générale Italy
The Société Générale Italy site is partially compliant with WCAG 2.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 53,85%:
- 14 compliant criteria
- 12 non-compliant criteria
- 24 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some decorative images have no empty alternative.
- The contrast between certain texts and their content is insufficient.
- Some texts become illegible when zoomed in at 200%.
- Some texts are not readable when the spacing properties are redefined.
- Page titles are not relevant.
- Keyboard traps are present on the website.
- The title of some of the links makes it difficult to understand the destination.
- The focus moves to the hidden elements and is placed in the background when the modal window is opened on the 'Governance' page.
- The tab order does not always follow a consistent path.
- Identifiers are used several times in the code.
- Links are recognised as buttons by the screen reader.
- The iframe on the 'Our Office location' page has no title.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
- The sub-menu is not accessible in the header is not accessible.
- The search field in the header has no label.
- The elements visually represent a list but are not recognised as such by the screen reader.
- The default font colour is not specified in the css.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No derogation identified.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 04/10/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA avec Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG – Constrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools – Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal information
- Societe Generale Italy
- Our Businesses
- Our office locations
MULTIANNUAL SCHEME AND ANNUAL ACTION PLAN
Société Générale is committed to making its websites and applications accessible, in accordance with the article 47 of the Act No 2005-102 of the 11 February 2005.
For this purpose, we will carry out the strategy and actions listed in Multi-year accessibility plan and the Annual accessibility improvement plan.
This accessibility statement applies to www.societegenerale.it.
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please help us to improve content accessibility by using this contact address email@example.com to let us know of any problems you may experience or to request access to inaccessible information or documents. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
This procedure shall be used in the following case.
You have notified the accessibility referent an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of Societe Generale Italy and you have not been given a satisfying answer.
- By submitting a complaint to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the representative of the Defender of Rights in your region
- Send a letter by mail (free of charge, do not put a stamp on it)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07