REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
Request for information on FINANCIAL PRODUCTS
To receive information on the financial products of the Societe Generale Group, you can contact us as follows:
1. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call the toll free number 800 790 491 from the landline or the 02 89 632 569 with a mobile
It should be noted that this is a purely informative service, which does not in any way provide investment advice, nor does it constitute an offer or invitation to tender for the purchase/sale of any financial product.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
For complaints and disputes concerning the products and activities of Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking you can submit a complaint by one of the following ways
1. Registered letter a/r to:
Societe Generale Milan branch office
Via Olona, 2 20123 Milan
2. Email to email@example.com
3. Certified e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To support the complaint it is necessary to attach the documentation available. This service does not entail any cost for the undersigned.
The Bank, once the complaint has been received, will confirm it to the undersigned and will provide feedback within the deadlines provided by the applicable legislation, namely:
- 60 days (calendar): complaints relating to investment services
- 60 days (calendar): complaints relating to banking and financial services and operations
- 15 days (working): complaints about payment services. If the Bank is unable to reply within that period for exceptional reasons beyond its control, it will send an interim reply, clearly stating the reasons for the delay in replying. In any case, the deadline for sending the final answer cannot exceed 35 working days.
If the complaint is well founded, the Bank will inform the customer in writing indicating the initiatives and the timing that to implement them. If this is not the case, if the Bank considers the complaint to be unfounded, it will explain the reasons for its refusal and the possibility for the Bank to appeal to alternative dispute resolution bodies.
The organizational unit responsible for handling complaints is the Complaints Office.
If the sender is not satisfied with the outcome of the complaint, before referring to the court can address:
- to the Financial Banking Arbitrator (ABF), in the event of disputes concerning banking and financial services and transactions. More details are available on www.arbitrobancariofinanziario.it
- to the Financial Dispute Arbitrator (ACF), in the event of disputes concerning investment services and activities. More details are available on www.acf.consob.it